We are seeking a passionate Senior Software Engineer to build and manage the digital product. We are looking for an experienced programmer, someone who knows how to build large scale web applications. This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and product teams to build and ship new features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product using Agile methodologies.
- Self-contribution & able to manage and execute work through team members.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- End-to-end API design and implementations.
- Integrate 3rd party software like ERPnext, CRM tool.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Create proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solution
- Continuously discover, evaluate and learn new technologies to stay at the forefront of technology innovation
- Write good quality, modular, reusable, well documented, unit-tested code.
- Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience building scalable products.
- Hands-on experience with server-side languages and environment (Python/Django/Node.js )
- Experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and system architecture.
- In depth understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL, postgreSQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e. g. Apache, nginx).
- Delivered Cloud Adoption Framework and Well Architected Framework principles.
- Working experience of unit testing and testing tools.
- Experience in producing/consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cloud-based web services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good to have experience in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Should have worked with ERP systems such as ERPnext.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.